A one day workshop with me (Claire Graham) in my home studio enjoying 4 hours together learning and indulging in creating beautiful images for your social media handles, website or just for the pleasure of escaping for a few hours! This workshop will help you develop a confidence in using your camera in manual mode, knowing the best composition and lighting as well as giving you the tools to get those creative juices flowing.
On this fun and relaxed hands on workshop will explore and learn the following:
• Understanding basic camera settings
• How to photograph using natural light
• The best composition of your images
• Styling with props and backgrounds
• How to capture photographs in a lifestyle way
• Basic editing of your images
Who is this workshop for?:
• Florists or those who like to photograph flowers
• Need or what great images on a regular basis for your social media, portfolio, website etc
• What to learn how use your camera in manual mode
• Would like to take your own flower photographs
What will you need:
• All you need is a digital SLR camera or compact camera
• You can bring some of your own props/products if you like but not essential
• This 4 hour workshop will incorporate theory and hands on shooting
• Groups of maximum of 4 people
• Light finger food lunch
• Coffee + tea (and of course biscuits)
• A workbook including all the tips you’ve learnt during the morning for you to keep
Where and When:
The course will be held in my home studio in Grove Park, London SE12, full direction will be sent on booking. The workshop will run from 10am to 2pm on TBC.
How much does it cost?:
The price for this workshop is £350.00
How to book your space:
To book your place on this workshop, all you need to do is email me with your full name and address and I will then send you an invoice.
There are only 4 places available on this workshop, so please don’t delay in booking.